To become successful in life you must admire great leaders on earth and try to follow them.
Here are a few sayings from one and only Bill Gates which can be major motivational quotes for a student’s success-
- Life’s not fair.Get used to it.
- Stop expecting life to hand you the things you think you deserve.
- The world doesn’t care about your self-esteem.
- Start making something of yourself today. Right now.
- You will not make six-figure salary right after-school/college.
- You will have to work hard for what you get.
- If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you meet the boss.
- Flipping burgers are not beneath your dignity.
- Swallow your pride and take a job you think is beneath you as a stepping stone.
- If you mess up, it’s not your parent’s fault.
- Stop spreading the blame around and take responsibility for your failures.
- Your parents know something you don’t.Perhaps, before you were born your parents weren’t as boring as they are now.
- Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not.
- The results of an exam do not justify the means.It doesn’t bear the slightest resemblance to anything in real life.
- Life is not divided into semesters.
- Once life starts, it just goes on and on.So spend time doing something worthwhile.
- What you see on television is not real life.
- In real-life, people have to leave the coffee shop and go to a job.
- Be nice to nerds.Chances are you will end up working for one.
These words by Bill Gates proves to be, quotes on persistence and a big motivation for all the students and working class people who are willing to achieve big in life. They all have to take care of all these things as told by Mr. Gates to reach the pinnacle in life.